Branch: Centrio Mall
1. Rack-a-Bye-Baby (My personal favorite)
- Finger-licking goodness of premium cut smoky barbecued pork ribs,
2. CDO Sinuglaw - The award winning “sinugbang baboy” and “isdang kilawin” recipe with a twist by adding “dilis” toppings
- It is also an Urban Life nominee as one of the best Filipino dishes
2nd Food Stop: Missy Bon Bon
Branch: Rosario Arcade, Limketkai Center (Flagship Store)
|Pastel and my share of Gelato|
- Gelato - Creamier, smoother and silkier than any ordinary ice cream.
- Pastel - A sweet filled bun that won the hearts of every Kagay-anons, now with 3 flavors Durian, Yema and Chocolate bun.
Branch: Corrales Ave. - Ramon Chavez St., Cagayan de Oro
- Bandihadong Karne - All your favorite meat in one bandihando Liempo, pork BBQ and the Cheezzy Chorizo
- Cheezzy Chorizo - Organic-fed meat stuffed with cheese
- Pancit sa Pulis
- Dessert: “What’s your plan, Leche Flan?”
Address: Corrales Ave. - Ramon Chavez St., Cagayan de Oro Brands: Maison de Bonbon and Giuseppe Pizzeria & Sicilian Roast
Highlights/Must-try: Maison de Bonbon Cafe and Restaurant
- Burger Américaine - U.S beef burger patty on a sesame bun with crisped bacon slices, sautéed Shiitake mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, melted gruyere cheese & fresh green lettuce. Served with seasoned salt French fries.
2. Calzone - Folded pizza with spinach, ham, sausage, mushrooms, bell pepper, and black olives.
3. Salsiccia Siciliana - Pizza with tomato, mozzarella, mushrooms and Sicilian sausages.
4. Quattro Formaggi - Pizza with four Italian cheese
CDO Bloggers at The Nest with the Best of CDO Food Tour
*** All pictures were taken (and removed) from my other blog: chroniclesofcookie.com