They say, food is life and I completely agree to that. There is nothing better in life than having good and healthy foods. It is even more fun when you can get them at a very affordable price. Fortunately, GrabFood offers food that starts at P99! Consumers can also enjoy promos everyday using the app. If you already have the GrabFood app, click the “Starts at 99” tile then search the food you want.
Below are the Everyday Value Meals that I ordered using the app.
1. Rose Pancit Malabon (Solo) – P99
2. Original Pork Barbecue from Butcher’s Best Barbecue –P34/piece
3. AL Pater Beef (Solo) from AL Pater Al Palapa – P50
4. Beef Lauya– P100; Chicken Adobo– P95; Sinuglaw–P120 from Dinah’s Fudhaus
5. Japanese and Beef Siomai from Siomai sa Tisa – P 66/4pc
Rose Pancit Malabon's bestseller food had me drooling. They also include generous amount of eggs and shrimps. GrabFood starting at P99 only!
One of my 5 favorite foods at a very affordable price - Butcher's Best Original Barbecue for the win! GrabFood starting at P35 per piece.
If you are on a no-pork meal, AL Pater AL Palapa Beef is the best for you. It spices up your meal. GrabFood starting at P50 only.
Can't think of one dish to order? Then, order 3 from Dinah's Fudhaus! Each one is affordable and the taste is worth it, too! GrabFood starting at P100 for beef lauya, P95 for chicken adobo and P120 for sinuglaw.
Post a Comment