Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Current Status :-)

The reason why I am a bit lazy in blogging and bloghopping these days is this:

This is my current status right now and I'm on my 4th month already ;) Hope you'll bear with me because I prefer sleeping and reading, hehehe.

18 comments:

T. Karen February 24, 2010 at 10:03 PM

COOKS!!! congratulations!!! am so happy for your whole family! good luck and God bless you always!!!

Cecile February 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM

wow, Cook's i didn't know you are expecting! Congrats my beautiful friend :-); am so happy for you, guys...take care of yourself and the tiny baby inside you!

Mummy Gwen February 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Congratulations Cookie! I'm so happy for you. Rest well ya.

Kristie February 25, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Congrats Cookie!!!!! Elated and jumping for joy for u :)

I am sure the whole family is excited esp. Chloe :)

Take care and rest, read all u want :)

Dhemz February 25, 2010 at 1:20 AM

my gosh! as in?! I did not know you are preggy....wow! maibog man sad ta woi...hehehhe!

abi nako ug made in Manila si baby....lol!

am so happy for you mami Cooks...good luck!

salamat sa dalaw...and comment! au-au buntis!

D February 25, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Cooks! You're pregnant! Wow!!! Congratulations! Inggit ako! hehehe Take care, dear. :) And no worries, we totally understand if you'd rather sleep and read. AKo gani bisan dili buntis, panagsa lang man pud magblog. hehehe Ingat Cooks! And best wishes talaga!

His Unfailing Love February 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM

wow, congrats, mine was gone, had miscarriage last month...

Anyway, she's pretty pero mas maganda ka sa kanya di ba?
Thanks for the visit Cookie...

Liana Lioe February 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Wow! Congratulations Cookie.
I was very surprise when i saw the picture of your post.
2 authors of the blogs that i follow are having their 2nd pregnancy.
I'm so excited. Because I am too! :)
Once again congrats. I'm very happy for you.
Take care and God bless.

MOMMY DHARLZ February 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM

wow.. magka manghud na si Chloe..

pipay February 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Hi . new here. Take good care

Umma February 27, 2010 at 2:13 PM

OMG!!! I didnt know you are anticipating Mommy Cooks, Im so happy and excited for you.....after how many years, Chloe will become a big sister soon :)

Oh my gosh!! Im truly so excited for you..waaah... I hope its a BOY! Take care Mommy Cooks..

PS.. Pls email me your current shipping address ok?

Samantha Ysabelle March 1, 2010 at 5:23 AM

hi cooks! wow, 4 months na? ibog ko! hihi! take care girl and thanks for the visit. gimingaw bitaw ko nimo oi. dugay2 na pud ko wala bisita2 dire. thanks for keeping in touch. hugs!

issa March 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

hello po, akala ko po si Angelina Jolie ang ganda naman..hehehe

Cookie March 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Hi Issa! That, in the picture, is indeed Angelina Jolie, hehehe...

Dhemz March 3, 2010 at 5:18 AM

my gosh! 6 1/2 years? halaka no? as in! halaka woi...ako pod unta...lol!

bitaw mami, God's gift jud si baby....nag family planning ba mo before? am sure si ate Chloe anxious sa new baby....:)

chubskulit March 5, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Oh wow, congratulations sis!

niko March 9, 2010 at 12:49 PM

gosh... cooks!!! am so happy for u.. hala magiging ate na si chloe.. naexcite ako bigla :)

take care ng masaraming care ha hhehe

anyways, I would like to invite you to join kaye and pehpot's blogversary contest. It would really mean much to me if you mention that you were referred by NIKO (that's me!). Mechanics are as simple as copy and paste. Just follow the steps. Thanks and have a great day!

Niko's Blog
Lovers Mushroom
Yena's World
Girls Rule
Trendy and Heartily Yours
My Home in the Net

Phebie March 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM

naks! Congrats mommy cokz....ako napod sunod nmo ha...hhehehhe

ingat sa imo pag buntis...