Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scrub

Hello my dear beloved blogger friends! Sorry, I wasn't able to drop by your sites lately. I've been trying to visit some blogs and hope to leave a comment but my eyes was too tired to do it. My back was also aching that I can't stand sitting on a chair for a long time. Besides, I got easily tired and went off to bed early. Whoa!!! - you might think that my work was getting me off to nowhere, hehehe. My O.R. duty was getting more exciting, challenging but yeah, tiresome and one has to be very alert!

I started assisting the surgeons last Monday. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I got a feeling that I'll be more of a Scrub nurse this week, so, this is the week! I'm not that fast yet like the senior staff nurses but well, so far, so good. I wanted so much to share with you, guys, what I've seen in there but of course, I have to protect the privacy of the patient. But what I can only tell you this time is that it's only in that hospital where I saw the rarest and weirdest kinds of illnesses, hehe. Maybe I will just share a glimpse of my experiences at the OR whenever I am free. Ta-ta!

8 comments:

Cecile January 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM

cookie, sounds like you are enjoying your job now :-) happy for you....keep it up, girl!

visitng and reading here!

kikamz January 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM

unsa feeling na maka-scrub in cooks? lingaw cguro kaau to assist in surgery no? glad you're enjoying your work. don't worry about the drops... just drop whenever you have the strength and the time. dili man mi mawala. hehe! hugs!

niko January 30, 2009 at 1:24 PM

you seem so happy with ur work dear.. that's so nice, no matter how tiring it is.. it still make u smile!! love reading this, u seem so full of energy pa eh!!

anyways il be waiting for ur nurse in actiion photo.. hmmmmmm gusto ko na nga makita hahah but i can wait.. hahah

Ane Fallarme January 31, 2009 at 8:13 AM

Hey Cookie, I hope you're having fun at your work! :D It's always nice to do something that you've always wanted to do... :D Anyway, Happy Weekend! :D

Ane Fallarme January 31, 2009 at 8:14 AM

BTW, add your blog to my EC drop list when you come by my site okay? :D

kittykat January 31, 2009 at 5:03 PM

that's okay Mommy Cooks..we all understand..we support you all the way..

amiable amy January 31, 2009 at 11:27 PM

okay lang cookie....nia napud ko karon, laag ko...enjoy working ha..off man kaha ka ugma?

chubskulit February 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I love watching medical shows but i dont think i would be able to work in a hospital hehehe.. Im scared of blood Mommy Cooks!