Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Year's Resolution & You Make My Day

At the start of the year, we always love to make a long list of New Year's resolution. A New Year's resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project that is generally interpreted as advantageous. I don't know if I could keep up with the things I listed below but at least I will try to do it. Anyways, I got this tag from these 3 pretty ladies: Donabel, Maria, Demcy and Amy (and I guess there's more to come, hehe).

The rules: Once you’ve been tagged by someone, share your 12 top list New Year's Resolutions and then tag other people to post their own lists, too. Ok, here's my list:

1. Practice self-confidence
2. Be patient
3. Be optimistic
4. Sleep early at night
5. Wake up early in the morning
6. Control temper, hehe
7. Always look at the bright side
8. Be more understanding
9. Face the challenge
10. Learn to accept mistakes
11. Read knowledgeable books, haha
12. Don't procrastinate

And how would you feel if somebody would tell you that 'You Make My Day'? Cool, isn't it? Cecile included me in her tag and she sure made my day every time she visited my blog! Thank you, Ces, for being so thoughtful!
I am sharing these awards to Ane, Kringle, Dharlz, Bogie and all the people in my bloglist and other bloggers out there, too. Your visits always make my day!!!

8 comments:

D January 4, 2009 at 3:40 AM

Haha We almost have the same New Year's Resolutions Cookie!:P Procrastinator ka din pala? Ako sobra! LOL Hope we keep it girl. Mabuti nalang we posted it in our blogs, so we can look at it again in case we forget:P hehehe

Cecile January 4, 2009 at 6:36 AM

thanks for posting it dear, cookie :-), welcome to the club of procrastinator dear :-)

Ane Fallarme January 4, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Hey Cookie, I don't make resolutions because I tend to not follow them anyway, so i thought, why bother? hehehe :D Anyway, thanks for the award! you also make my day when you visit my blog! :D

kikamz January 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM

hi cookie! a blessed new year to you and family! hugs! btw, i have awards for you dear. check them out here.

niko January 4, 2009 at 7:34 PM

happy happy new year cooks!!!

goodluck sa iyong new year's resolution lalo na sa number 12 hahaha. i know u do that always when ur with ur hubby.. i can imagine u nga e haha

take care always dear.. mwah

amiable amy January 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM

thanks for posting cookie pie...got a baby in my blog, just take a look, she is so adorable

Dhemz January 5, 2009 at 5:24 AM

hello mommy cooks..nako ganyan din yung resolution ko kaya lang d ko na sinabi kasi baka ma break ko...hehee!

Cookie January 5, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Thanks a lot for your comments. Your visits and comments always make my day (",)
Wish me luck nlng sa mga resolutions ko ha, hahaha...