Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand,
they can become your blessings.
1. God loves me
2. I have wonderful family
3. God gave me and my family good health
4. We have food on the table
5. I may have only few friends but they are great friends
6. I met great online friends thru blogging. You all brighten my day!
7. God gave me trials that I can handle.
Passing this tag to Amy, Soul Anchor and Kringle